Scenario: It is the middle of the school day and period 4 is about to start. You want to know if all teachers have completed their attendance for Periods 1-3. What report do we run?
PowerTeacher Attendance Report
In this article, we will review a quick and easy way to check to see if attendance was taken for a specific period. This will help attendance clerks everywhere to work closely with teachers to take accurate and timely attendance by being responsive and engaging when they know what attendance should have been taken but has not.
Step 1: Login to PowerSchool and navigate to Attendance (Functions) > PowerTeacher Attendance
Step 2: Select the Periods that have finished and should have attendance completed and submit. In the example below, we are checking Adv and Periods 1-3.
Based on the above screenshot, we can conclude the following:
- Teacher 1 has taken attendance in ADV only.
- Teacher 2 has not taken any attendance.
- Teacher 3 has taken attendance in ADV and 2nd period only.
- Teacher 4 has taken attendance in 1st period only.
- Teacher 5 has taken attendance in ADV and 1st period only.
- Teacher 6 has taken attendance in 1st period only.
- Teacher 7 has taken attendance in 2nd period only.
- Teacher 8 has taken attendance in ADV and 3rd period only.
- Teacher 9 has taken attendance in ADV – 2nd period. Only 3rd period remains to be taken.